Do you people ever FLY with 2020??

I have done something similar, however I use an xbox controller which I originally intended to use exclusively to control the drone, but I later assigned for some of the cockpit and external commands too.

One of the xbox joysticks is assigned to "look left / look right", "look up / look down" in external view, and I just left the hat switch assignments to be quickview; so I have both methods available.

I also assigned cockpit views to the xbox, which gives me complete control of cockpit camera position (left / right and view height), and direction of view, so I don't use the hat switch for cockpit views anymore.

None of these commands interfere with each other.

I'd probably do the same if I had an x-box controller, as the joystick hatswitch can be cumbersome at times.

- James

Intel i7-10700F 2.9 gigahertz - 16GB Memory DDR4 3000 megahertz - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB - 480GB SSD + 1TB HDD - Windows 10

Wel, well, well, l what a pathetic rant!!!!! I run my 2020 in dual screen mode when not in VR with no problems, the graphic card software provides the dual screens... I think you need an holiday lol

ASRock X570 TAICHI Mother Board

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.79 GHz *Overclocked*

Corsair 240mm H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Intel/AMD CPU Liquid Cooler

Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB 64GB 3600MHz *Overclocked*

MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti 24GB SUPRIM X Ampere.

1000W PSU. Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD. HP Reverb G2 + Oculus Quest 2

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz

RE: Do you people ever FLY with 2020?

Well, no. But I do sit at my computer and pretend to with MSFS, FSX, FS9, whatever strikes my mood that day.

Sorry, everyone, I just had to...😂

Please don’t misunderstand, I do respect those of us that take their sims seriously.

Dell XPS 8930 Core I9-9900 3.10 GHz, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 32GB RAM @2666 Mhz, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060, 1 + 2 TB SSD’s and 1 + 2 TB spinner sata’s, Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X, FS9, FSX, MSFS