Anyway to get the accurate weather depiction

Hi,

I keep all of my settings on live, including weather. However, 90% of the time I get clear skies and a standard barometric pressure of 29.92 or 1013mb, and no weather when there should be. I know there are still some bugs to be worked out, but is it really that bad? Is there not a way to refresh the weather? I thought possibly Rex had fixed this problem, but the reviews I'm seeing are still mentioning lots of bugs with it. Do we just have to wait for future updates or utilities to fix the inaccuracies?

Thanks

Jack T.

MSI Z370 SLI Plus, i7-9700k, 32 Gb DDR4 3600 MHz memory, PNY RTX 4070Ti

However, 90% of the time I get clear skies and a standard barometric pressure of 29.92 or 1013mb, and no weather when there should be.

Asobo recommend starting your flight with the Clear weather preset, then use the in-game menu to select the weather pop-up menu and choose Live weather in the drop-down list at the top. Wait for a minute and the Live weather will load into the sim.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Asobo recommend starting your flight with the Clear weather preset, then use the in-game menu to select the weather pop-up menu and choose Live weather in the drop-down list at the top. Wait for a minute and the Live weather will load into the sim.

Ok. Thanks. I will try that the next time I load a flight up.

Jack T.

MSI Z370 SLI Plus, i7-9700k, 32 Gb DDR4 3600 MHz memory, PNY RTX 4070Ti