There's just something about San Francisco

djfierce

Haven't played FSX in ages, but here we go. The screenshots end because my computer ran out of memory. Oh well. Do I know what I'm doing? Not really. Do I have a clue how to truly fly this bird? Naw, not really. But who cares right? It's fun to pretend.

FSX-SE

Denver to San Francisco

QualityWings 787-10

United Airlines (new livery)

Stock Scenery

WAO traffic

UAL1.jpg

Approaching the Sierra's, with Lake Tahoe hiding in the back.

UAL2.jpg

Descending into "The Bay"

UAL3.jpg

One last check of the approach lights...

UAL4.jpg

Oakland in sight

UAL5.jpg

UAL6.jpg

Anyone else miss baseball? By a strange coincidence my wife was watching "Money Ball" while I was doing this.

UAL7.jpg

UAL8.jpg

UAL9.jpg

UAL10.jpg

Part two up next....

- James

Intel i7-10700F 2.9 gigahertz - 16GB Memory DDR4 3000 megahertz - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB - 480GB SSD + 1TB HDD - Windows 10

UAL11.jpg

UAL12.jpg

Does anyone use these HUD's? I find them distracting, but maybe they are meant solely for night or low vis?

UAL13.jpg

UAL14.jpg

UAL15.jpg

That true SFO experience. Where the hell is the runway? How high are we? Does the captain know what he's doing? I wish that kid would quit screaming.

UAL16.jpg

TOUCHDOWN, SAN FRANCISCO!!

UAL17.jpg

UAL18.jpg

Holding short between the parallel's like a sandwich.

UAL19.jpg

Everybody out of the pool!

UAL20.jpg

- James

Intel i7-10700F 2.9 gigahertz - 16GB Memory DDR4 3000 megahertz - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB - 480GB SSD + 1TB HDD - Windows 10

Those are some great shots. That plane is awesome especially the panel. :pilot: I never cared much for using a HUD. The fighter jets I fly have them and I just have to deal with it.

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks David. And yes, the panel in this bird is simply amazing. If I could figure out why the AP randomly disconnects I'll be set!

- James