MSF and Win 7 Pro 64-bit

Is it possible to run MSFS 2020 on Win 7 Pro 64-bit?

I have a HP Z600 Workstation, two Xeon processors 3.2Ghz, with 24Gb RAM which copes with XPlane 11 quite well. My download speed is 7Mbps - I live in the French coutryside but they have promised me fibre (50Mbps) sometime in 2022.

Many thanks,

David

You should be able to update Windows 7 to Windows 10 though & for free too. You will need the latest version of Win 10 for MSFS as Vern as already said.

You can download Win 10 from Microsoft & put it on a USB memory stick. Then install it as an upgrade from Win 7.

Once installed, go through all the updates to make sure you have the latest version. It’s a good idea to installed the “windows update assistant” (from Microsoft). This will ensure Win 10 is updated to the latest version,

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Thank you all for the feedback but I think I'll stick with FS2004 and the occasional visit to XPlane.

Happy flying,

David

Thankfully Asobo's very computer demanding new gaming offering does not carry with it a mandate that everyone buy it and use it. If you are enjoying what your current computer system allows you to "fly", have fun and keep on flying. It is not uncommon in MY experience to have to upgrade my machine every 3-5 years if I want to use the latest & greatest releases from software makers.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx