the ten story erroneous buildings everywhere

If you go into your Content Manager and search for "update", there'll be one or two small files (a few hundred kb, that's all) to download.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

If you go into your Content Manager and search for "update", there'll be one or two small files (a few hundred kb, that's all) to download.

Tim, that must have been a fix for the Japan scenery, but it is global in nature. Was that your take on it also?

I9-10900kf, gtx3090, 32gb ddr 4 3200mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke, Alienware monitor 34 inch @ 3440 x 1440

Tim, that must have been a fix for the Japan scenery, but it is global in nature. Was that your take on it also?

Yes definitely! It must have been a scenery setting for Japan only which became active globally instead.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64