FS Dreamteam GSX crashing.

CessnaFlyer

i was going to try until the whole game got messed up. I got that registration error again and now my game is not working. so now I don't have the thing in the computer nor all the flight time I had or all the files I had worked on getting the thing to look the way I wanted:mad:
giving up on flight simulation for good:D

sorry to post again. but what really bends my prop about this whole thing is that I had every thing set the way I wanted. and was working on some flight papers I have had for years now. and then microcrap soft decides to screw the whole thing up for me. well it takes 2 days to get all my stuff in. then I was flying for 2 days. so that's 4 days that went down the drain for nothing. :mad: all because they think my game is not registered which it is!!! why fubar it up like that?

well if they do not support msfs any more how do they know as to weather or not my game is registered? every time I play fsx I get that stupid error wiping all my work out. so if it's not Microsoft then what is it?

well if they do not support msfs any more how do they know as to weather or not my game is registered? every time I play fsx I get that stupid error wiping all my work out. so if it's not Microsoft then what is it?

Sorry, I guess you missed my point. That being, what caused your FSX needing to be re-registered? What made it go from "working great" to what you're experiencing now?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

If a person starts mucking around with the Windows registry without knowing what they are doing and messes something up, that is not the fault of Microsoft, but of the person sitting behind the computer. Quit blaming MS for almost all of your FS issues.
http://www.air-source.us/images/sigs/000219_195_jimskorna.png

well in the other thread I made about this which apparently was not read:rolleyes: it is a registry entry from what I understand. which I will also be investigating once I get my simulator back in

I definitely followed your last thread on this subject till it headed SOUTH and was closed by the Moderator :rolleyes: You seem to blame Microsoft and updates causing your problems. If that was the case, then everyone with Windows 7 would be "up the creek" also.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Your other thread, you made mention you "clear out the bloated stuff from the registry". All due respect, I believe that's where your issues lie. As Jim stated above, mucking around the registry if you're not experienced, is just asking for trouble.
CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

By the way, I've had GSX for awhile and had no issues (until recently, but that was an addon + my error).

It's a fantastic product!

+1. Never get tired of the professionalism and realism it brings to the sim..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

F-16 Fighting Falcon

Avalon Air Show 2015

Todays Technology.....

alright kingnorris I will leave the registry alone seeing how it has no baring on performance of the computer or games on the computer. with that said I think I will get rid of ccleaner all together. I always thought a clean registry was better then one full of errors like ccleaner says it is. maybe that's the program causing all this trouble? cause I also use a program that compacts and defragments the registry that says it boosts system performance. but I guess what it really does is messes up my programs that I use to keep from going nuts.

I've only used Ccleaner once. As per the sticky here, when I updated my video drivers some time ago. Afterwards, I deleted that program. ( my own decision.)

In fact, any program that promises increased performance, I personally stay away from. I can tweak stuff myself to improve performance, and I know what I did in case something gets fubar'd.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

here is another question I have. seeing as how I did clean out my registry yesterday from a few things I had done. the next time I have to reformat my puter I can take out all the stuff it comes with like Microsoft office ect. but DON'T touch the registry. cause I never had a lick of trouble with fs04. and I was a virtual airline pilot on that for almost 2,000 hours.

Archived