Just Downloaded The XPLANE11 Demo !!!

Configured everything right off the bat Throttle,Rudders,Yoke EVERYTHING worked Perfectly including Trim.Right Now MSFS is just spectacular EYE CANDY I certainly hope they get it together or the next generation of XPlane will leave them in the dust.

I was just about to suggest to the OP that the forum he wants is just below the Microsoft ones. lol

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

Can X-Plane posts please go into the X-Plane forum? Enough with the X-Plane is better than .... or the reverse..

+1

P.S.

In before the lock (or move)

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro