Say what you will about FS20 - I am VERY impressed

Hi

There are a lot of issues with the autopilot still. For me that’s the main one but it doesn’t stop me flying. X Plane won’t eveR look this good over the whole world out of the box but it does already have VR.

I guess if money is no object it has more planes, it has helicopters already and the purchased third party planes are more study level.

But if you want to explore the whole world in beautiful detail then MFS is the one. But take out a month sub for GAME Pass at £1 and try MSF for next to nothing.

I read in the other forum that key assignments (keyboard) are affecting AP and other systems

Since i only use the joystick and mouse for knobs i went into Controls - Keyboard and deleted all inputs except those of Menu and Camera

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

I read in the other forum that key assignments (keyboard) are affecting AP and other systems

Since i only use the joystick and mouse for knobs i went into Controls - Keyboard and deleted all inputs except those of Menu and Camera

I will try that but I don’t touch the keyboard. It very much feels to me that there are logic states that lead to it having a breakdown. And sometimes it just operates on these when switched off. But certainly worth a shot. It can’t hurt.