Density of textures / scenery - need help

Hi,

I have following system:

i7 10700F, 2.9 Ghz; 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, RTX 2080 Super, I set graphic in FS to ULTRA. Now if I approach airport or city the scenary looks very rough, no density, mountains look like triangles etc. Only if I get very near, i.e. 5-10 seconds before touch down, the scenery gets dense and I see the details of the airports. This happens with the ones in FS as well as addons such as Vienna. Can anyone please point me to what I have to change?

Many thanks Michael

Is everything set to Ultra? (where that’s available)

Are your frame rates limited? (Eg: if V-Sync is ON, it will limit FPS to either 60 or 30)

I’d turn V-Sync off

What is Render Scaling set to? It’s a big FPS killer. I have mine on 100

Hope this helps

Regards

Steve

Edited by g7rta

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Thanks, the global rendering was not set to ULTRA, I had custom settings based on the SOF-100 flight sim guide (well maybe I made mistake there) As I set everything to Uötra, scenary is much better. Yet FPS drops to 20-23 in case of LOWI add on. I thought I had a high performing system :confused:. But thanks and I will try tweaking, yet thankful for any advice.

Thanks again

Thanks so I put everything to ULTRA. I had custom settings as I used SOF-100 flight sim guide and probably made mistake. Now it does look great :o. Only my FPS gets down to 20... and I thought I had performing system :confused: Thanks and if you have any tips on how to bring FPS up but keep the beautiful scenery dense... let me know please.