Not yet. There are many posts on the official forums about this.

Most people want it so I'm sure it'll happen with one of the updates. We just have to wait.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Most people want it so I'm sure it'll happen with one of the updates. We just have to wait.

Regards

Steve

Cheers. Seems like a mental thing to not include. Fingers crossed it's added soon.

Regards

Steve

The just having to wait stuff is probably getting old for a lot of people and its not just MS. Its impossible to buy yokes, pedals etc right now and upgrading to the nvidea 30 series will probably follow suit.

Personally I will likely be around when all gets sorted out. I have already waited 20 years for the type of VFR flying this new sim provides. My fear is that new people will have moved on well before the waiting game is over and a golden opportunity to expand the flight sim community will be lost.

The just having to wait stuff is probably getting old for a lot of people and its not just MS. Its impossible to buy yokes, pedals etc right now and upgrading to the nvidea 30 series will probably follow suit.

Personally I will likely be around when all gets sorted out. I have already waited 20 years for the type of VFR flying this new sim provides. My fear is that new people will have moved on well before the waiting game is over and a golden opportunity to expand the flight sim community will be lost.

The sim has only been out a few weeks & most of did even expect it until Christmas at least, so we’ve got it early :)

Asobo are promising a lot of updates & the next is just a few days away. I’m sure we can wait a little longer.

I presume you have the new sim? It has loads of bugs at the moment but it’s still hugely enjoyable.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Don't look at it that way. Something similar happened with the Arma community and DayZ. The DayZ mod brought in the worst people on Steam...

.and the community became a mess of teenage idiots spouting thier tripe and the older generation wishing to kill them all. Once the worst of those left.... The community settled down and expanded. Kinda what we see in the real world.....

I love it when people speak on behalf of everyone. FSX was still a popular Sim 14 years after its release.

Of course flight hours of casual simers like myself will drop overtime but I'm hardly going to notice or care about the majority of faults, bugs and errors. Like this one. Would be nice to have but i'll still fly today.

If you have a new GeForce video card, the nVidia GeForce Experience overlay may help you with replays, recordings and snapshots. I'm no authority on it, and when I tried it, I got a recording of the moving map rather than the main screen. It does automatically connect with MSFS.

Asus Prime Z490-P motherboard, Intel i7-10700K CPU, 32GB DDR4 3200 memory, GeForce RTX 2070-8GB video, 1TB M.2 SSD, Windows 10-64 bit, Acer 23"WS LCD and Benq 19" LCD, Logitech Flight Yoke, Thrustmaster Pedals, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick, TrackIR 5, MSFS Deluxe and FSX Deluxe, UTX-USA2, UTX-TAC, GEX-NA, ASN, WOAI

If you have a new GeForce video card, the nVidia GeForce Experience overlay may help you with replays, recordings and snapshots. I'm no authority on it, and when I tried it, I got a recording of the moving map rather than the main screen. It does automatically connect with MSFS.

Hi, I use the Nvidia Experience for recording & it works quite well.

However, it’s not the same as having a replay function. With the replay (when we get it) we’ll be able to take a flight, and then watch it back from any angle or drone cam etc, or just sit back and enjoy the flight.

Regards

Steve

Hi, I use the Nvidia Experience for recording & it works quite well.

However, it’s not the same as having a replay function. With the replay (when we get it) we’ll be able to take a flight, and then watch it back from any angle or drone cam etc, or just sit back and enjoy the flight.

Regards

Steve

Ever do a flight as pilot and replay it with eyepoint moved to the passenger cabin?

Asus Prime Z490-P motherboard, Intel i7-10700K CPU, 32GB DDR4 3200 memory, GeForce RTX 2070-8GB video, 1TB M.2 SSD, Windows 10-64 bit, Acer 23"WS LCD and Benq 19" LCD, Logitech Flight Yoke, Thrustmaster Pedals, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick, TrackIR 5, MSFS Deluxe and FSX Deluxe, UTX-USA2, UTX-TAC, GEX-NA, ASN, WOAI

Ever do a flight as pilot and replay it with eyepoint moved to the passenger cabin?

Not yet, but I can’t wait to try it :)

Imagine doing it with VR!

I’ve sat as a rail passenger in VR, using “Derail Valley” train sim. What an experience LOL

Regards

Steve