Installing 3rd party scenery/Airports

Exactly, yes...then this is the cause

But a note to the OP

This is very common. The freeware uploaders dont care much because they asume everybody knows this since handling folders have been the same since FS98 !

Each user when downloading a zip file must do it to a temporary directory of your choice (usually Downloads Folder) then with your mouse you go clicking each directory of the zip file to see how many there are, once you get to the last directory which contains the scenery files you click on THAT one, copy and paste to the community folder.

I think nearly 100% of freewares have double folders or more in their zip files.

This is a standard procedure you must always do. Manually check the directory structure

Hey guys, I'm the dev. The reason I haven't published a readme or install help is not that I "don't care," it's that I had yet to post this github anywhere and it is nowhere near ready for release. the filestructure under the main branch on my github is the dev filestructure, used by the MSFS SDK. in this filestructure, the generated packages (the ones you want to use) are always under /Packages in the main folder. OP got in contact with me directly on github so there's now a release published if you want to use it, it is better than default I suppose, but just know it's not done. In any sense.

This release has the proper drag and drop file structure, simply extract the zip and move the resulting truemetro-airport-kiag-niagara folder to Packages/Community.

https://github.com/truemetro/kiag-niagara/releases

Happy landings.