In addition, I would be more than happy if the inbuilt marketplace continued to get low traffic- 3rd party sites like the flightsim.com store need the revenue. Better for the ecosystem, better for us all.

my 2c.

^^:cool:^^

´´´\/```

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, 48GB RAM, RTX 2070S, 2x1TB Nvme SSD. FSX Gold, XP-11, MSFS.

I think marketplace should be only for Asobo and MS, they should develop addons since its a long term contract year they have the team and time to do it, besides improving the games core with patches Edited by Kapitan

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

I agree with P.e.g.s.u.s. 3rd party stores need to make the profit off their software rather than Microsoft taking their cut of it. I may be wrong, but if you have to go to the Microsoft store exclusively to purchase add-ons, that might affect how 3rd party software developers might not want to participate in it due to higher than normal monetary charges (mafia style) that decrease the developers profits. I may be wrong (if I am, please correct me) but this is what it sounds like to me.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.