ATC not working?

Hey All! I'm having a couple problems I'm hoping you all can answer. I'm pretty frustrated at this point. For me, I have no AI traffic if I turn off real would traffic. I see planes at gates and parking, but nothing moves. Finally, there is no ATC?! If I enable Auto ATC, then I hear it happening, but I don't have the option to do it myself. I can't call fuel trucks, push back, etc. What am I missing??

Re the traffic...under Options/general/traffic make sure your sliders are not on 0 percent. Then in the part where you choose if you want AI traffic or real world ensure that one of the options are shown in white (option chosen).

With regard the ATC under the top menu when you are flying or on the tarmac click the extreme left hand option (looks like a control tower) all the atc tuning/communications are there. Make sure you have the assisted option turned off in Assistance first.

Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks Stinger. I've verified that AI Traffic is on (Sliders at 100%), I've also tried live multiplayer as well, no dice. In the top menu, the control tower icon doesn't even show up! First one is the camera, I don't see the tower. It's very strange. Also of note, is in the top menu, if I go under options, ATC is turned off and grayed out. I cannot turn it on!!! I've even gone to the extreme of deleting the entire game and redownloading/installing! Nothing works!

For atc to work must have english US installed (not other English) plus internet conection for azure sound, plus make sure when you are selecting the departure destination flight plan, click on Flight Conditions (weather) and make sure Real live Traffic is also selected there. On General - Data, make sure Live Real World is also selected, as well as in General Traffic

There are 3 different places you must set on

Edited by Kapitan

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

For atc to work must have english US installed (not other English) plus internet conection for azure sound, plus make sure when you are selecting the departure destination flight plan, click on Flight Conditions (weather) and make sure Real live Traffic is also selected there. On General - Data, make sure Live Real World is also selected, as well as in General Traffic

There are 3 different places you must set on

Where do I get the English Pack or how do I ensure it is installed?

its the Windows 10 US English. I dont know where are you from but you must have the US English as installed language in Windows. So if your windows has just English (Australia) or other english wont work unless its connected, but with no guarantee. You can have whatever language you wish in windows, but you must also install the US English

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

its the Windows 10 US English. I dont know where are you from but you must have the US English as installed language in Windows. So if your windows has just English (Australia) or other english wont work unless its connected, but with no guarantee. You can have whatever language you wish in windows, but you must also install the US English

I checked Windows Display Language and everything is set to US English.