Joystick profiles for each aircraft

Is there a way of msfs automatically changing the joystick profile to match the aircraft that you set it up for?

It's a bit of a pain having to manually choose the aircraft profile for each aircraft as I have 13 peripherals listed to change.

Chers

Stinger

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

I was hoping MSFS did by this by default, however you say it's not.

One of the features of FSUIPC (FSUIPC7 is in beta for MSFS) is that you could make Profiles.

For pedals and yoke you make a list of your Boeing aircraft. For pedals and sidestick you make a list of your Airbus aircraft, etc. Then, when you load up a aircraft FSUIPC will automatically switch to the correct controller setup.

FSUIPC read the title= inside the aircraft.cfg to make the switch.

Maybe MSFS can do this some way?

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

I was hoping MSFS did by this by default, however you say it's not.

One of the features of FSUIPC (FSUIPC7 is in beta for MSFS) is that you could make Profiles.

For pedals and yoke you make a list of your Boeing aircraft. For pedals and sidestick you make a list of your Airbus aircraft, etc. Then, when you load up a aircraft FSUIPC will automatically switch to the correct controller setup.

FSUIPC read the title= inside the aircraft.cfg to make the switch.

Maybe MSFS can do this some way?

Yes, i used LINDA (which uses fsuipc) to do this for fsx. I was hoping that it was in the default sim too. I guess i will have to wait for the patch to make fsuipc7 usable.

[emoji106]

OK, your familiar with it.

Had to completely turn off FSX's joystick setup and use FSUIPC only. Can you do that in MSFS?

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

OK, your familiar with it.

Had to completely turn off FSX's joystick setup and use FSUIPC only. Can you do that in MSFS?

I think you have to create a NULL profile with no assignments other than the axes which as far as I understand are not yet working in fsuip7.