FS2020's quantity of aiports

Hi all,

I haven't purchased Flight Simulator 2020 yet, but I saw an article that I found a little discouraging to my liking.

https://www.ign.com/articles/microsoft-flight-simulator-2020-release-date-edition-differences

I'm trying to see what the differences are with the three versions that are available.

Do I have it understood correctly, per this article, that FS2020 only has so many number of airports as opposed to let's say FS2004?

Standard Version: 30

Deluxe: 35

Premium: 40

Really? Is this true? Or are all airports available, but they just won't have the fancy features these included airports may have?

Thanks,

Jordan

MSFS older versions had shed loads of airports. As does 2020, but not as many I think, or if it does, it doesn't make them easy to find. I'm a greedy man, so did buy the deluxe on pre-order, for which I am still yet to receive the hard-copy.

The sim is lovely, the RL map download stuff is fab, but alas is based on Bing reality, not the much better Google maps data which is a shame, Microsock should learn to accept that Giggle is better at somethings and stop peeing on it's own boots.

They have built a beautiful sim which honours its forebears. It has a few wrinkles, but will only get better from a very very good starting point. So yes, it's worth it. No helicopters, or sea planes. No gliders. A Pitt Special which suffers structural failure if you use it as a Pitt Special. No DC3 - prettiest plane EVER. But they WILL all be there eventually. And they will be built for this platform.