I had that trouble with the 152 until I realized I hadn't opened the Fuel line which is between the seats. You probably knew that but just in case.

Yea I was opening the fuel switch. I had an issue with my throttle and mixture on my CH Flight Yoke not being set correctly. If MS had included a friggin manual then issues like this might not exist. I now think I have everything setup with my Flight Yoke and Saitek peddles. Except for the sensitivities. No matter what I set the C152 seems to be all over the place. Very hard to keep it flying level and straight. Unlike the real thing which I can fly almost by finger tips when it's trimmed right. This game still seems like a beta to me. I strongly feel it was released too early. Hopefully it will be fixed eventually. For now I am spending more time in FS9 with all of my addons. I continue to try the $1 trial of MSFS with the hopes that it will be fixed some day.

Yea I was opening the fuel switch. I had an issue with my throttle and mixture on my CH Flight Yoke not being set correctly. If MS had included a friggin manual then issues like this might not exist. I now think I have everything setup with my Flight Yoke and Saitek peddles. Except for the sensitivities. No matter what I set the C152 seems to be all over the place. Very hard to keep it flying level and straight. Unlike the real thing which I can fly almost by finger tips when it's trimmed right. This game still seems like a beta to me. I strongly feel it was released too early. Hopefully it will be fixed eventually. For now I am spending more time in FS9 with all of my addons. I continue to try the $1 trial of MSFS with the hopes that it will be fixed some day.

Funny i think its the best of all default planes, and i can fly it with my fingertips. Super smooth and at the same time feeling the pitch of flap point, gyro torque and nature vectors

The trim is always best to configure the 2 closest buttons to the joystick, so your thumb can easily adjust it as you grip the stick

I took my PP license on it, first solo etc

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think