In need of repair

adamb

Another fine series of pics, Adam! The Kodiak looks fine just the way she is. Can't take anything away from the rodent parade either :)

JOE- Asus P8Z68- V Pro; CPU: Intel i7-2600K 3.4ghz OC'd 4.6Ghz,

8G Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-1600, EVGA 1080Ti 11G ACX Cooler

Samsung 500G OS drive, 3 WD 1T Raptor HDD

whoa, how did that happen - hope you brought some pillows! jan, how can u send your rodent minions to plague this poor boy just for parking nearby! or perhaps your motives were pure;- I know you've been ground-looping some of those big old prop jobs - maybe you just don't want to hurt that pretty Kodiak!

Phil Colvin

Where can one find that BB texture for this Kodiak at Adam? Imo it looks awesome on this plane.

(As always), those are some nice screenies of this bird you posted. Thanks.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

my flight simming system: Windows 10 CyberPower PC i5 6600k 3.5 gHz, Gigabyte NVidia GTX 970 graphics, with FSX, FSXSE and P3D all installed side-by-side on a Crucial 525 SSD. Dual monitors, with a Saitek X52 joystick w/ rudder pedals for controls. It's all powered by a Thermaltake TR2 Gold 700W power supply sitting in a Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 case.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now this is the kind of thread I've been missing! Cheese, beer, armed rodents, acid farts!

You guys are the best! (he chokes back a sigh... a single tear dampens his cheek). — Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Serious young and dedicated airman my left foot, how serious is this picture of you trying to land half of a 747 at St. Maarten. :eek: I don't even want to know the skinny on that deal. :rolleyes:

jan.jpg

Maybe you should try flying one of these instead. :D

jan2.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Couple of shots to make all this nonsense legal also. :D

Hi Bobbo, nice to see your still hanging in there. :)

Joe, Phil, Steve, Gene, thank you much. :)

Phil it was Jan's cheese and beer, every time I eat it I have gastrointestinal disorders. :mad: Mainly copious amounts of gas. :mad:

Gene I have no idea how things happen around here, they just happen. :D

Steve i'm not sure Banana Bob's paints are available anymore, I can't find them anywhere.

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2015/02/26/kodiak1.jpg

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshotsv2/images/2015/02/26/kodiak2.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

YOU!! It was your CHEAP CHEESE AND BEER as I have said, that led to the tremendous amounts of the volatile substance to begin with and I'll tell you another thing, trapped at 10000ft ain't a good place to be either. :mad:

Sorry for the interruption Gene, the dude is like some kind of nat or something. :mad: The paints are from Banana Bob. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

En ik sla je op je neus! (that's Dutch and it hurts!)

No nose punches for me! En Ik zal al uw toestellen te lenen wanneer u de hangar deuren geopend! Thank you in advance for this! :rolleyes:

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Jan I appreciate your concerns for my well being, but would you happen to have something like these with a little more volume in stock? :confused:

Gene thank you. :) I told you the guy is like a pesty nat. :mad:

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived