Starting To See The Frustration

After trying several of the GA aircraft, I am beginning to see where people are getting annoyed. Even with control sensitivities turned right down they are almost impossible to control and get stabilised on takeoff. Twitching and lurching all over the place and not helped by you can't engage autopilot until you get into a reasonable configuration. About the only flyable aircraft is the Icon Microlight - which doesn't have an AP.

Yet I see MS are already filling up the DLC store trying to squeeze more money out of the new customers.

Think it's time to sit it out for a bit and see where this goes.

Vern.

I've only tried the Robin and the Bonanza G35 so far and they both get thrown around by turbulence which doesn't seem to be adjustable in the weather settings as far as I can see. The Bonanza's autopilot seems unable to handle the turbulence after a while and banks sharply to the right or left resulting in a spin. I must try again in clear weather and see what happens.

Edit: The same thing happens in clear weather, maybe it's me?

Edited by tiger1962

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

No it's not you Tim. I just finished reinstalling XP11 and I'm going to try a GA flight, with real weather to compare. the problem with FS2020 seems to be the slightest control input is being exaggerated in translation to the sim aircraft.

You know this actually feels uncannily like Flight Sim World in terms of handling the GA stuff, got to make you wonder...

Vern.