KBKX Brookings, SD

With the elimination of commercial service to Brookings, this charter service is much more busy.

Piper Turbo Lance II

Thank You to Paul Craig for this fine looking aircraft!

Lance TO Brookings.jpg

I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Very nice airplane! Bet that is fun to fly :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Bob- You are correct, a very impressive looking aircraft, indeed! So much so, I downloaded, kept the Gray and Dark Blue textures! My question to you, any issues with performance? I can't get this download to climb out even at 800'/min! Power specs show that it's a 300HP Turbo, but it sure isn't flying like one for me. I haven't had a chance to go all the way thru everything, but something doesn't look/feel right?:rolleyes:

Enjoy, it is a beauty for sure!

Rick :cool:

I down loaded the update, then tweaked the aircraft.cfg. It performs nicely for me, I am using the turbo update files.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Okay, got it Bob. Something was stuck on the MP side of business. Only was getting about 29" MP, I moved the prop lever around abit and Boom, the MP jumped up to about 38-39'' MP and she was "Boot, Scootin, Boogie!" down the runway. All is good now! Whew, they are beautifu aircraft! Just wished Paul could have provided an animated pilot! Something about seeing a plane flying without a pilot is kind of creepy!

Anyway, thanks for giving us the tip on this aircraft! I'll have to see what the update offers!

Rick :cool: