MSFSXX install and purchase suggestion.

I like how you think! Meanwhile can any suggest where I might obtain replacement tubes for my Marconi radio set. It's top notch tech.

Yes, good sound and much better than anything available, it's probably better than some things available right now.

I do have some tubes for you, they will fix it better than new, Fly!, FSX, XPlane, P3D.... direct replacements and improved quality, just make sure you employ some qualified Engineers to do the job for you, Garbage Engineers are not very good at electronics.

Enjoy the ride Left rudder, Left rudder, Left rudder,.... some of you, likely very few, know what that means.

Asobo have said all versions of the sim will come with the SDK for making aircraft and other add-ons. Are you looking for something more?

All computer programs have a minimum operating system requirement, why would you expect MSFS to be any different?

Whether DVD, MS Store or Steam, all will almost certainly require a Microsoft account, to specially for the online content. Most DVD options for games still require online activation too, including the European DVD set. So looks like this isn’t the sim for you. And as to DVD distribution, between the storage size of the sim and the fact so few people have an optical drive these days, it isn’t surprising that there isn’t a worldwide option. Europe got it because Aerosoft pushes for it.

One reason I didn't buy direct from MS was the fact that it said my CC details would be stored if I went ahead with the purchase. That sort of storing of info is something I reserve for those stores that I use a lot. One off purchase, no chance.

As for MSFS2020. currently its been a total wipeout and I haven't even got off the ground yet, let alone a download. All I get is pending, 'starting download' and here 36 hours later, still nothing from MS. I really do wish I'd gone for the DVD version. So it would have cost £10 more but at least I wouldn't be wasting my time waiting for a download that might or might not happen. Currently I feel the victim of a big scam by MS.

And before you go on about PC specs, latest version of W10, Rysen 3900X and have just been playing online games (WoW) that works without any issues. Simple fact is MS fouled up. Everything else on this PC works without any issues whatsoever.

I really do wonder though why they bother with Alpha and Beta testing judging by some of the issues some are reporting. I think I should have remembered what happened with the previous release of FS, many moons ago. That didn't go too well either with patches etc being rushed out.

Buy it on Steam, then you get 1hr 59mins to try it out and if you don't like for any reason, get a refund.

Hello, I actually got the refund after 4 hours as the game never even stated. Based in Europe, so thinking about DVD and install on the laptop (Lenovo X1 Extreme 2nd gen i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz, GTX1050 Ti 1tb/16gb Ram for those that want to know).

I have to agree about information, but its more slanted on marketing. An app to test whether your rig was adaptable would have been good. There maybe one. On another note, from reviews of DVD on Amazon, you have to leave the disc (old school style) in the player to play/fly!

Oh! and the DVD £140 on Amazon. Not purchased yet until I research further here. Hope this helps and hasnt ruffled anyone.