AI Traffic and aircraft

Looking at various videos, I understood that MSFS 2020 provides Real World AI traffic. Does anyone know whether there will be a choice of replacing such AI Traffic with an AI Traffic of your choice, i.e. the 1970's AI Traffic for instance ?

Thank you for your kind answer.

I hope yes, since its just a file and the code reads the flight plans.

I heard the new atc and didnt like it, it changed little from 20 years ago.

A 747 (Delta-148) requests pushback and gives full call sign in the beginning and end of the sentence, a second later atc repeats full call sign in the beginning and end of the sentence.

Why that excessive formality? ... At least could be less formal on the second contact: “that will do, thank you for the pushback, 148, good day” (leaving out "Delta" and repeating just the three or two last numbers)

The ATC is sooo unnatural, people dont talk in that tone, harsh like a military sargeant, atc contacts are more natural in real life, unfortunately i believe the people who did the recordings dont hold a pilot license.

It drives me to turn off atc, its irritating, each time the plane crosses a sector border atc calls out flight following. Also, since there are different voices, it wouldnt have beeen difficult to program the game code to pick different voices from contacting ground, approach, center, etc. It could just pick a random voice and repeat the same coded reply.

In an IFR flight the computer atc is excessively active with you, "November seven two Romeo, radar contact, altimeter 2992" repeated dozens of times, same tone, same voice... we need Siri ofr Alexa as atc interact haha

Edited by Kapitan

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

Doesn't sound too encouraging. I have scores of flight schedules for various airlines, including airlines like Monarch, Iberia, Air Wales, etc., etc. They all refer to specific aircraft. Are we going to be able to use those aircraft from the previous flight sim?