FS2020 Deluxe Pre Order

Since there has been no word to the contrary, I would expect the usual Learning Center reference library to be available on the main menu screen.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I don't think you get any real advantage in waiting. This product is likely to be patched and with the online nature, patches will be almost unnoticeable. I am more concerned about a product that has been around a while, and still has major unpatched bugs. For example, a competitor has a bug that makes the autopilot malfunction if you fly a different aircraft in the same session. The nice thing about MSFS, it is likely to so widely adopted that the community will quickly note any operational bugs and either create a solution or influence the developer to fix the issues. I can point to a 747 in FSX, that while a beautiful aircraft, without a major overhaul, can't climb above 36,000 feet. Even after years of knowledge, not everyone is meticulous. Enjoy the new product, and contribute to it's improvement.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Thanks Elvensmith , I have seen the box collection pop up on a few sites, but always wary on who your buying from, if buying at all, could be a rip off.

On another note, I have just had to upgrade my PC for the flight sim, Windows 10, new power supply and graphics card, so its not cheap.

Regards the old FSX, I am sure if was more to do with the processor than the Graphics card, but I guess more like real life