FSXSE - AFG YS11 panel is black. Is it possible to find an installer for it?

Hi friends,

Hope youre all keeping well during these times. Wondering if anyone could advice me.

I run FSX: SE

My copy of the freeware AFG YS11 has a blank (and totally black) instrument panel :(

Everything else works fine (the visual model, sound, flight model) I flew it around the pattern as well using SHIFT+Z to show the airspeed in the upper left. Flies just fine. But I cannot get the panel to work at all.

I was wondering if AFG made an installer for this plane, (.exe) because Im wondering if some registry entries or other entries are missing? All the downloads I find for this plane are just zipped folders which I drag into SimObjects/Airplanes.

:confused:

Would be great to hear from anyone whose running this plane in FSX without any issues!

Thanks for any tips!

Hi friends,

Hope youre all keeping well during these times. Wondering if anyone could advice me.

I run FSX: SE

My copy of the freeware AFG YS11 has a blank (and totally black) instrument panel :(

Everything else works fine (the visual model, sound, flight model) I flew it around the pattern as well using SHIFT+Z to show the airspeed in the upper left. Flies just fine. But I cannot get the panel to work at all.

I was wondering if AFG made an installer for this plane, (.exe) because Im wondering if some registry entries or other entries are missing? All the downloads I find for this plane are just zipped folders which I drag into SimObjects/Airplanes.

:confused:

Would be great to hear from anyone whose running this plane in FSX without any issues!

Thanks for any tips!

IIRC the ys-11 was purely for FS98. Therefore FSX-SE does not have an installer. Do tell us if you know better... or look back in the forum:

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?245186-Afg-namc-ys-11