downloading scenery confused

liner simpilot

Hi simmers, yesterday I installed the scenery for KDAY (Dayton Int'l). I have installed many scenery's in the past. This one is baffling me. I unzipped the file put in the scenery file. Opened flt sim added scenery closed out FS, restarted it went into found plane then put in KDAY put tubeliner to gate there is no gate. There should be gates. I am downloading pics showing you what I did. I tried contacting the owner of that scenery, it failed so I am reaching out to you simmers. As usual thanks, look forward to reading the responses.

Kenny

inside add on scenery KDAY.jpg

inside FS2004 area list.jpg

inside FS9 KDAY terminal.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my forum. I reread the readme file, It is as simple as all my other ones were. I have a question not understanding this part:

-Simply extract the zip file into your Add On Scenery directory, I did that

- Load up FS2004 I did that and add the path titling it "James M Cox Intl"? this is where the confusion lies. I loaded it up in FS2004 like usual, I am confused "The path titling "James M Cox Intl". The file is called KDAY. Do I change name to read Was KDAY to James M Cox Intl? Thanks again

Kenny

First of all I see by your pic that you were a sailor, I want to thank you for your service. Not sure what year this KDAY is. The file is titled as kday1004.zip. I opened the file, looked at the readme file, there is no date. I see the kday2012 file, I see that you need to download another file to I guess make it look better. I will try them out. Thanks

Kenny

Thanks again for responding to my forum. I downloaded the kday2012, it appears to work, Then I downloaded the aeu7.zip file he recommended. I followed the readme file, he says it adds environment to default like buildings etc... I went to DSM (De Moine, Iowa, I have only default there). Set up B737-700 SWA the building looks like the default no change.

Kenny

Thanks Gold Frazer, it looks great. I would like to thank all you repainters that has this talent to recreate these paints, they look so real. I use to fly this tubeliner from KSNA (Santa Ana CA) to KPHX (Phoenix AZ back in the days. Now I can recreate this flight and others. I love the classic tubeliners & paints.

Again thanks Kenny

You asked for my email address, I don't know how to do that on Flightsim website?