Haneda with Fireworks

Flying into Haneda in Tokyo I heard chatter on the low freq. about a fireworks show over the city. By that time I was already on approach to land. So I requested and was granted a Touch and Go. The shots start with my initial T&G.

BTW: In case you haven't noticed. Sometimes I add a little narration to the name of each shot. That may help you make sense of what I'm doing. OR NOT!

1.jpg

2 Number 2 to land.jpg

3 Short Final.jpg

4 Fireworks!!.jpg

5  More.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10 On Approach.  The striped sight on the right is the air vent for the tunnel under the bay..jpg

11.jpg

12 Final Touchdown before talking with the Tower.jpg

Yes I've been here before!! Apparently I've been so interested in the fireworks I violated the TFR, and got too close to the action. So I've been "Invited" back to the airport to have a "Talk With The Tower!" :eek::eek: Those don't ever seem to turn out well!

So if seems I've already landed at Haneda, I have but now I must return. Thankfully, this time I don't have a license they can threaten to withhold or revoke!! ;)

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Well that is something to see! I believe in FSX in Vegas they have fireworks also. I've never tried it.

However those shots look fantastic! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There are fireworks at Las Vegas at 10pm every evening. If you fly the trike through them you can hear the boom :)

Thanks, I forgot the time of the show!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well that is something to see! I believe in FSX in Vegas they have fireworks also. I've never tried it.

However those shots look fantastic! :pilot:

Yes, I've done that too.

Very nice, :cool::cool::cool: , are you sure there's none playing with an anti aircraft gun? :eek:

If they were, they obviously weren't very accurate!! :p

Michael