Mission Audio

Jim Hall

How can I turn off mission audio and how can I adjust volume?
i7-7700k @ 4.2 Ghz, 16 GB DDR4/3000,2280 SSD M.2,Genome II Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 rear exhaust, Samsung 40" HDTV & Two 24" HP side monitors. Redbird Alloy yoke, pedals, and throttle. A single Saitek Instrument Panel and Cessna trim wheel. Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers. Windows 10 64 bit. 58 measured Mbps.

By turning off Sound in the Missions do you mean the chatter by the copilot? In each Mission folder there is a sound folder with those .wav files in them. Just rename the sound folder.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Thanks, Zip. The voice of the instructor in the Learning Center tutorial Missions.
i7-7700k @ 4.2 Ghz, 16 GB DDR4/3000,2280 SSD M.2,Genome II Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 rear exhaust, Samsung 40" HDTV & Two 24" HP side monitors. Redbird Alloy yoke, pedals, and throttle. A single Saitek Instrument Panel and Cessna trim wheel. Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 speakers. Windows 10 64 bit. 58 measured Mbps.

Poor Rod! OK, took me a few minutes to find. In you main FSX sound folder is a folder called Lessons. This is where Rod's voice comes from.

Might be tough flying the tutorial for each lesson without the instructor's voice. I suppose you can just read the text that's displayed.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Perhaps lowering the volume would be good. Also, I tried making a video for the first time and I lost my pointer and the plane got stuck and moved over the ground inclined at 45 deg and never landed. Always something with FSX. Can't wait for MS FSX 2020.