On the water again

Great pics! I was thinking lately to post some ones, of my FSX freeware populating marine expanses in the sim. You got first :):)
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

That’s cool. A bit of traffic on the water!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I posted some ship traffic a while ago on here Gerard, the way I do it is find an airport close to the sea then select the ship and put it on the runway, then go on the map and move it to the desired area on the water and put the altitude to 0, if it isn't right keep moving it on the map.

Col.

Being a natural born airman and of course, also a natural born Seaman, with a lot of salt water in my veins, I posted many heroic sea-adventures over the years.

Recently I made a great and exciting cruise over the Great Lakes that ended in down town Chicago. Here's a preview:

Please click on the pics to enlarge:

2019-6-15_22-55-3-940.jpg

2019-6-15_23-1-55-681.jpg

Colin, there are many good points to start a great sea adventure, mainly in Alaska or Seattle, New York etc etc.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Jan, yes many a time I'm flying near the coast of somewhere and sea a good spot to put a ship, then I forget but I should make a note of them to go and have a look later with a ship.

Those a great shots of your Jan by the way.

I did once get Ship Sim but I found it not very good, I wanted to explore but you are tied to a certain area and can't go beyond.

I have all the Submarine sims, (Silent Hunter) that is good for graphics, I used to help program it in the early days, I was one of the team on Pacific Aces, we changed the sim from U-Boats to US Subs vs Japanese shipping/navy.

I posted some ship traffic a while ago on here Gerard, the way I do it is find an airport close to the sea then select the ship and put it on the runway, then go on the map and move it to the desired area on the water and put the altitude to 0, if it isn't right keep moving it on the map.

Col.

If interested more, you should check the famed AICarriers freeware; it is a small utility allowing to position and make move various ships in the simulator (of which carriers). check more at http://flightlessons.6te.net/tutwork.htm#aicarr for more the install

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

It's nice to see some ships on the water Colin. Around here we usually see an aircraft in or under the water when a certain natural born submarine sailor tries to fly. :D

I heard that again! :mad:

I know what you are talking about Larry. I had to actually stop visiting the screenshots forum as it became more of a submersible forum:rolleyes:

Having said that, Jan my friend, can you send me a PM at the Facebook page? I have something to talk about with you, hope to hear from you soon!!

BTW, those are really good pics of ship AI traffic.

It's nice to see some ships on the water Colin. Around here we usually see an aircraft in or under the water when a certain natural born submarine sailor tries to fly. :D

I heard that again! :mad:

Hi Jan, yes many a time I'm flying near the coast of somewhere and sea a good spot to put a ship, then I forget but I should make a note of them to go and have a look later with a ship.

Those a great shots of your Jan by the way.

I did once get Ship Sim but I found it not very good, I wanted to explore but you are tied to a certain area and can't go beyond.

I have all the Submarine sims, (Silent Hunter) that is good for graphics, I used to help program it in the early days, I was one of the team on Pacific Aces, we changed the sim from U-Boats to US Subs vs Japanese shipping/navy.

May you be able to create AI ship traffic for a specific area?