This just started and can't figure out why?

Downwind66

I have had this aircraft downloaded since early April, never any issues, until tonite! All other aircraft seem fine! I have played with the contact points, seemed to work for a few minutes and then after a reboot, aircraft returns again with the tail in the asphalt. I can taxi out of the asphalt, can continue to fly with no issues, but on a startup, problem re-occurs. Sorry, I tried to find the exact site I downloaded this from, but had no luck.

2019-8-3_0-11-33-558.jpg

I would hate to delete this aircraft out of frustrations. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Okay, tried something else. Sitting on the runway with the tail in the asphalt, I can reselect the same identical aircraft and the aircraft will come down into the normal position????

2019-8-3_0-31-5-42.jpg

Rick :cool:

Edited by Downwind66

Sorry, now I find out, that I can start this aircraft from the FSX default airport, Savannah, GA, and it seems to start out okay from there. Trying to start it from Charleston, SC or Columbia, SC, the issue occurs?

It's mind boggling to me. I did some tweeking of my settings last week but I can't find anything in them that I would think would effect this issue????

############### NEVER MIND, I GOT IT, FINALLY!!!! ####################

I changed my default aircraft, and all went back to normal. Now I can start the aircraft with all the tires on the runway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all, just the same! Rick :cool:

That's a good thought, but, no! It was an Aero Commander 685! The whole issue was mind boggling.

My thoughts that led me to changing the default aircraft, issues showed at the non-default airports, and all was good at the default airport. It was getting late/early this morning, and I thought, let me try and replace the default aircraft, and thank goodness that worked!

Thanks for you comments, though!

Rick :cool: