Another long time favorite of mine! P51 has it all!

Wow she's eye candy. I heard the P-51 referred to as the Cadillac of the skies. Great shots Rick.

Best wishes.

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice so look great air show. :D fsim_thumbup-logo.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Desktop: Cybertron AMD cpu, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 , MS Windows 10 DirectX 12, ASUS 24" 1920x1080. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (a since 10:43 PM 7/24/2018). New 2019 "PATRIOT" Memory VIPER DDR3 8GB x2 XMP2.0

FSX SE "FOR FSIM USE ONLY"

Nice so look great air show. :D [ATTACH=CONFIG]209953[/ATTACH]

Thanks, Firefalcon, you got me thinking, so I pulled up YouTube and here's the real P-51. The developers got the aircraft real close to the real thing!

Rick :cool:

Beautiful shot and airplane. Has anyone seen a twin Mustang for download anywhere? :confused:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

David: https://www.fs-freeware.net/downloads/download/81-propeller-aircraft/1525-fs2002fs2004-north-american-p-82b-twin-mustang.html

This is an FSX one: https://simviation.com/fsxvintage16.htm (scroll to the bottom of the page)

I have several freeware Mustangs Rick, is that the Warwick Mustang? Nice one btw :cool::cool::cool:

Thanks Jan! Much appreciated

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

David: https://www.fs-freeware.net/downloads/download/81-propeller-aircraft/1525-fs2002fs2004-north-american-p-82b-twin-mustang.html

This is an FSX one: https://simviation.com/fsxvintage16.htm (scroll to the bottom of the page)

I have several freeware Mustangs Rick, is that the Warwick Mustang? Nice one btw :cool::cool::cool:

Here you go Jan! This is a download that I got from this site's library. Don't know anything about a Warwick Mustang! This one has satisified me in every way, so I look no farther!

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Warbirds

FS2004 Civilian P-51D

[ Download | View ]

Name: p51dver2.zip

Size: 13,757,899 Date: 01-04-2007 Downloads: 11,956

FS2004 Civilian P-51D. A civilian North American P51D Mustang powered by Packard Merlin V-1650-7. Features external model updates, photoreal textures, full working VC with 3D modeled gauges, special effects and unique sounds. New to this version are textured all small parts visible in VC for better FSX compatibility, night textures now stay reflective at night, new gauge/needle mappings and parts so night lighting much improved, fixed the corruption in VC parts due to 4mm weld in makemdl, supercharger gauge added, updated .air file and aircraft.cfg, switching the pilot's hat off now switches to leather flying cap, added a supercharger high blower setting light and a supercharger switch to VC, added mode polys to rudder and prop boss, tail wheel now turns, prop pitch on still blades has much more pitch when moved with pitch lever, sundry texture fixes and hole filling.

Here is the download for the P51. It is a FS2004 download, which you will probably need a panel and sound for FSX. Didn't bother me, as I had another P51 download that helped me complete this one!

That's a fine P-51 Rick. It's fast, responsive and fun to fly. :cool: :cool: :) If you want something even faster and higher flying get yourself a Lockheed P-38 Lightning known as the "Fork Tailed Devil". There are several here in the library.

Larry

Thanks, Larry, and yes, I already have the P-38 and you are correct, it is an experience to fly! As far as this P-51 goes, I've had others, but this one has the nice paint which I really like and it seems so stable flying. I do have another set of P-51's, they also fly nicely, but something about this one has my attention!

Archived