REX Real Environment Extreme for FS9

miatamariner

Thank you Tim. I did receive the email and downloaded the program per your instructions, however, upon executing the program, it is asking me for a serial number which I don't have and did not receive with the purchase from FlightSimStore. The registration number that I was given by FlightSimStore is invalid.I have sent Reed an email.

chris

.... If you didn't have a crash or attack then why did I have to make a new user name and password in 2012? ....

The forums went to new software around fifteen or sixteen years ago and everyone had to register again, but the site was not down; perhaps that is what you remember. (You will see many people with a registration date around 2005, yet you can find posts from them dated years earlier. I even had to register yet again a couple of years later when the new forum stopped recognizing my new account.)

The forums went to new software around fifteen or sixteen years ago and everyone had to register again, but the site was not down; perhaps that is what you remember. (You will see many people with a registration date around 2005, yet you can find posts from them dated years earlier. I even had to register yet again a couple of years later when the new forum stopped recognizing my new account.)

Yup that's it! I had to re-register at that time. And something happened to my account again in 2012 and I had to register again. You are correct sir. I also remember an extreme slow down about a year or two ago that made the site practically unusable. Maybe that's why I was thinking it went down.

Edited by bam1220