rcb_gauges.zip

gypsymoth

I've been sent an email to tell me Skywatcher12 has replied to my question. However, there is no message here. There is a link on the firefox window to a download - thank you.

I've been looking for this: rbc_gauges.zip but it should have been rbc-gauges.zip - no wonder I couldn't find it in my earlier searches.

Thanbks again.

Yes, I deleted the post as I wasn't sure the download was the right one. I found the download I linked contained pushback gauges. After a further search, I found there were other types of rcb guages so wasn't sure if you were looking for some type of complete pack of these gauges or just the pushback ones. I deleted the post as I thought someone else will come up with a better download option for you.

You found it yourself so it's all good.

Mark Daniels

I thought it was rcb_gauges.zip. I have the RKG_speed!TAS_IAS gauges but computer searches can't find the zip.

I look for RKG & the FS2004 gauges folder pop up. I won't have deleted the zip - will try some external drives...........

I thought it was rcb_gauges.zip. I have the RKG_speed!TAS_IAS gauges but computer searches can't find the zip.

I look for RKG & the FS2004 gauges folder pop up. I won't have deleted the zip - will try some external drives...........

I am pretty sure the gauge set you are looking for is titled RKG_speeed.gau, using panel.cfg entries such as RKG_speeed.gau!TAS.

Search for FS2002/FS2004 RKG_speed.gau in the Flightsim.com library, or file name rg_spd3.zip .

John

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

Archived