Heidihole

Ever wonder where A2A's Heidi goes when she's not freaking out in the back seat?

heidiHole.jpg

This explains the poor performance. :rolleyes: Plays havok with the CG calculations too. :mad: -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

That is just freaky all around! Looks a bit like Laura Croft.....

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, to take in one's arms a poor poor gal lost among the vastitude of the skies, at the mercy of savage planes, or jets, or jet fighters :):):):)
Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

My wise French Ami! :) You're one of the great persons on this earth, a real pleasure to have you around. You're a constant source of inspiration, even for a well educated and Noble von Peerhoven. btw, can I borrow some money from you, it will be spend well.:):rolleyes:
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My wise French Ami! :) You're one of the great persons on this earth, a real pleasure to have you around. You're a constant source of inspiration, even for a well educated and Noble von Peerhoven. btw, can I borrow some money from you, it will be spend well.:):rolleyes:

Why don't you two just get a room? Geez! :rolleyes: And Gérard, don't be giving this guy any money. He'll just waste it on his toy trains. :p -- Bob

Now, I believe there's a lady in distress somewhere...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

WHAT!!! :mad: PAH! We're talking about precious vintage streetcars you hear! Every Penny is well spent!

Please look at this: At last they delivered the new interior lamps we ordered for one of our streetcars (1910) Costs: 2.300 Dollar each. But they're beautiful!

tram interior lights 03.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Brilliant! Of course. I didn't mean to make light of your hobby. :rolleyes:

Incandescent bulbs? I thought the Dutch were more responsible? :mad: -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We are a VERY responsible nation. YES! :eek:We compensate our very small nation by a big mouth and by criticizing all other nations! After that we take our wooden shoes, eat cheese and take cover behind a dyke. But: we have some young natural born airmen with amazing skills.
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2 more

Please click on the pics to enlarge

[ATTACH=CONFIG]209068[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]209069[/ATTACH]

Beautiful lights, but i'm wondering how many people went blind when you turned them on? :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We are a VERY responsible nation. YES! :eek:We compensate our very small nation by a big mouth and by criticizing all other nations! After that we take our wooden shoes, eat cheese and take cover behind a dyke. But: we have some young natural born airmen with amazing skills.

Sez who, you. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Listen, it's just a case of pure admiration that she fainted. Blinded by a von Peerhoven, it's common in our family. And she's very safe after my spectacular rescue mission (the crowds are still cheering) and now we're enjoying important business lunches on Adam's account. Life's good! :pilot:;)
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;):D;):D;) This means I'll have to challenge you for a duel! The choice of arms is mine you hear.!

Flatulence at fifty paces then! Load up with good cheese and beer and fire when ready! :p

How did things deteriorate to this level so quickly? :( -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Flatulence at fifty paces then! Load up with good cheese and beer and fire when ready! :p

How did things deteriorate to this level so quickly? :( -- Bob

Sounds like my kind of duel! Better add some onions and garlic;)

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived