There's Something You Don't See Every Day

The really strange thing is there's a Starbucks up there. :eek: -- Bob

And I bet right next door is a Panera Bread as well. LOL

That's nothing. I don't know if it's ORBX Global or my Utah scenery, but when I make my way into SLC from Denver there's a giant mountain tower that stands about sixteen thousand feet. Been meaning to take care of that.

Well Andy that looks like a mesh spike, the hill isn't there in GE nor is it there with default GCLP Gran Canaria, your scenery looks to have Vector applied ( you have more roads buildings and veg than default). Do you have a mesh addon, I use FreeMeshX with default scenery in FSX & FTXGlobal textures. Below is a pic from my sim, same general location no hill no roads no houses lots of sculptured sand though.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]208380[/ATTACH]

Nope... another Starbucks:
-- Bob

LOL Yeah, I saw that skit before. It's true though. I mean, there's a grocery store here with a Starbucks kiosk and right across the street is a Starbucks.

End of the universe all right. Kinda like Bed Bath and Beyond.

Hi!

I'd had no much time at the time. So I checked that only lately with my FSX default (or about). No spike this side of the terrain. Usually, as far as FSX is concerned, some free patch are provided for such spikes! :)

spike.jpg

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Archived