Scenery Suddenly Blurry

beroun

Hi,

Got lots of add-on scenery and aircraft but did not add anything in vicinity of JFK and suddenly the airport got blurry. To the point that I do not see the runway on landing (see picture 4R land). Bit frustrating because this is my favorite airport. My last install was great VOZ Australia, which probably has nothing to do with US East coast? Also got number of aircraft but did not add anything before this happened? Any clue how to trouble shoot this?

Thanks

Peter

JFK blurry (3).jpg

Peter Bendl

ex. British Airways

Hi Peter, VOZ Australia DOES have something to do with US East coast! The VOZ textures are global, if you want to fly anywhere else than Australia you'll need to open the VOZ config utility and switch off the VOZ textures.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

MANY THANKS Tim,

have removed all the VOZ components (fortunately did manual install, so knew where to look). And KJFK came back to light. Interesting that few other airports I randomly checked (INN, LAX, BOS) were not affected, just JFK. But all is well now except, do not have VOZ - can do without it though.

Many Thanks again!

Peter

Peter Bendl

ex. British Airways

(fortunately did manual install, so knew where to look)

Peter

Peter, if VOZ caused what occurred it was highly likely the manual install is what caused it. I've been using VOZ for years, no issues including at JFK. Try using the installer. Specific instructions for removal are also in the manual and do work. Otherwise, if you are not fussed leave it uninstalled but you are missing a great add-on for Oz. Up to you.

Mark Daniels

Archived