Awesome Freeware Pilatus PC-12 for FS9

pilotposer

Saw a an impressive video a few years ago of British pilots flying PC-12's in New Guinea, delivering supplies to indigenous tribes. The airfields were nothing more than very short dirt or grass strips in high mountainous terrain. All these pilots were basically biding their time there, waiting to land a job with big commercial British airlines...

Saw a an impressive video a few years ago of British pilots flying PC-12's in New Guinea, delivering supplies to indigenous tribes. The airfields were nothing more than very short dirt or grass strips in high mountainous terrain. All these pilots were basically biding their time there, waiting to land a job with big commercial British airlines...

I saw the same show. It was really good.

Worst Place to be a Pilot, the series is on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=worst+place+to+be+a+pilot

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

The only problem you are left with after flying as in the quote, are some bad habits, which are extremely difficult to get rid of.

Hans

Archived