Problem with FSX loading certain payware repaints

carss

I already gave that answer regarding the air-file long before the OP finally posted his aircraft.cfg. If it wasn't for his stubbornness hanging on to his readme, this thread would have been closed since.

So I don't concur with Mr.Mallcott's reply regarding "quick-responders meaning well, but better waiting 'til they actually have something to contribute".

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

Let's see....Hmmmm.....I think Post# 2 covered it EXACTLY. That was all that was needed, as we found out. Other suggestions are also helpful if the OP becomes confused. I might suggest getting help for your tolerance issues.

Sorry, but the correctness of the reply was utterly skewed by the ineptitude of the phraseology. Even I had to read it thrice to understand what the heck he was on about - and I already KNOW what the problem was and where the solution was to be found.

Perhaps`assisters` should have to pass some kind of test to be able to impart knowledge in a forthright, plain and understandable way?

You can't be a teacher without qualifications.

You can't be an effective educator without skills

Clearly my tolerance issues have touched a raw nerve, as there are now several more irrelevant posts long after the ineptitude has been recognised and the issue solved.

Perhaps it's time for the moderators to mitigate the introspection?

My Lord! :rolleyes: Problem solved. Thread Locked...Don

HAF 932 Adv, PC P&C 950w, ASUS R4E,i7-3820 5.0GHz(MCR320-XP 6 fans wet), GTX 970 FTW

16GB DDR3-2400, 128GB SAMSUNG 830(Win 7 Ult x64), 512GB SAMSUNG 840 Pro(FSX P3D FS9)

WD 1TB Black(FS98, CFS2&3, ROF, etc.), WD 2TB Black-(Storage/Backup)

Active Sky Next, Rex4 TD/Soft Clouds

Archived