Help! My runway is green!

herward12

OMDB.jpg

Hello! This is my first posting and I sincerely hope, that I found the proper place to put my question.

When flying my FSX in Dubai (OMDB) -and only there!- my runway is green like a lawn and the terminal building is black. See my attached screenshot! Does anybody know, what is happening? Kindly note, that I am rather a computer user than a computer nerd and will need a simple word to explain.

Tthank you very much for your attention and patience!

I would start by eliminating each addon 1 at a time to see which one is causing the problem. Or eliminate them all back to default scenery and then re-add each, 1 at a time and test to see which one is causing it.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Yes, I have the following addonns running:

Burj Dubai

Dubai X

Dubai X part 2

Dubai_V3A

Are these all updates/corrections for the same product ?

If not, you have probably conflicting sceneries installed.

The disapearing runway could indicate having installed landclass with higher priority than airport scenery (should be the other way round).

Uninstall all add-on Dubai scenery, and re-install following the developer's instructions. And install only ONE (with eventual updates).

BTW. Was the fact having add-ons installed not interesting enough to mention in your initial post? Read the sticky "Help us help you"

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

Archived