Control knobs on the Carenado G1000 in the TBM 850 not working

doering1

Just purchased the Carenado TBM 850 aircraft. Unfortunately, the FMS and RANGE knobs on the control unit for the MFD are not accepting input. They turn green with the mouse over, but I am unable to enter letters or numbers. No + or - when the knob is activated. No luck when using the mouse wheel.

Any ideas?

When in doubt, read the manual. :)

I wish it were that easy. Manual does not help for this problem. Unfortunately, the support team at Carenado does not have an answer yet. That is why I have posted here. Hoping there will be a fix or solution!

Have you tried the scroll wheel on the mouse? I Use it on the Carenado B200 king Air to operate the radio knob and other knobs.

Unfortunately the scroll wheel does nothing. I've even tried another mouse (wired and wireless). Mr. Zippy - No luck with the inner and outer knobs. I have the Carenado PC-12 and all the instrumentation works fine with the mouse. There is just something odd about the knob controls for the MFD in the TBM 850. The knobs controlling the PFD on the G1000 work just fine.

Archived