Which one today?

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Propliners

FS2004 Bentley Flight Service Beechcraft D18S

[ Download | View ]

Name: d18bentl.zip

Size: 10,950,898 Date: 06-29-2005 Downloads: 1,091

FS2004 Bentley Flight Service Beechcraft D18S. Textures only for Milton Shupe, Scott Thomas and Andre Folkers' Beechcraft D18S (D18SVC4.ZIP). Repaint by Damian Radice.

Add Comment

Jim - Once you have the base model downloaded, you can go over to the FS2004 section for D18S and find tons of texture downloads! I currently have 1 base and 7 texture downloads!!! It is a nice looking livery, but I have many more that are nice also! Here is another nice one, same scenario!

2019-1-6_12-51-49-24.jpg

Rick :cool:

Thanks, Larry, and yes they do and thanks for the complement! I'm very picky when it comes to keeping freeware downloads. They have to fly correctly, all bells and whistles have to work (I have learned to accept some aircraft that don't have working landing lights), and looking great even makes these birds that much more special! I love to share my collection on here and it means a lot when someone tells you, "Wow" or "Looks Great!" It's just a shame that I wasn't destined to have the money it would take to have a nice RW collection of aircraft that FSX has afforded me! I'm getting older, but it still feels like Christmas everytime I find a new download! The excitement of the download, the minor tweeking that I like to do, and that first flight which hopefully puts a smile on my face!

If anyone sees any of my birds and want to know where I found them, just give me a shout and I will try to point you in the right direction! If I have them and put them out there on display, I enjoy them as I know you will enjoy them as well!

Thank you Rick, I'll take a look. They were a good rugged aircraft. As a contractor working for a certain government agency, they were used to land, or parachute me into many parts of the world, to perform their clandestine work.
Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

This is my new Beech toy:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]206929[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]206930[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]206931[/ATTACH]

With a freeware Alps mesh file and freeware Bern Airport:) Oh, and thanks for the Volpar, reminds me I have to reinstall it

Thanks Jan! I really do like your new Beech toy! I saw it in the library, do I dare add one more to my crowded hangar? I know you have a big hangar, but mine is really starting to swell at the seams! :rolleyes:

Rick, you only have to add a repaint, It's still "Sim=D18S" in the cfg :)

Jan - Got it! It ended up being more than just adding a repaint! I had deleted the model=vc file from the original D18SVC4 download, as the file wasn't needed after deleting some of the aircraft. I had to reinstall the original D18SVC4 download and then pluck the model=vc file and then paste it to my folder. Also, repaint folder showed texture=Swiss, when it should have showed HB-PGN. But, this old guy managed to figure it out and I have another D18S aircraft!:rolleyes:

Archived