Eaglesoft 400XP Crashing to Desktop

Ralie25

Hi all,

I have had great success with the Eaglesoft 400XP in the past and have run it with no problems. Today I go to start it from the default cessna 172 2d panel and after selecting the 400XP the sim crashes to desktop. I run FSX Steam on Windows 10. Any ideas as to why it is crashing like this?

Let me know of any possible solutions!

Thanks

Hi all,

I have had great success with the Eaglesoft 400XP in the past and have run it with no problems. Today I go to start it from the default cessna 172 2d panel and after selecting the 400XP the sim crashes to desktop. I run FSX Steam on Windows 10. Any ideas as to why it is crashing like this?

Let me know of any possible solutions!

Thanks

Rest of system specs? Other addons installed? What have you tried to find the cause of the fault and fix it?

Thanks will keep the info above as a guide for when posting problems here.

Do you have much knowledge on sounds for FSX? I can't get sounds for an EC130 anywhere. It's a FS2002 import but everything else works perfectly, just not the sounds. Let me know if you may be able to help and I'll provide more info.

Thanks

Rest of system specs? Other addons installed? What have you tried to find the cause of the fault and fix it?

Sorry I meant to add that I have now got the aircraft to work. Long may this continue!

Very interested in anyone with sounds knowledge for FSX and how to get a sound system working for the EC130 (can provide more details if required).

Archived