Happy New Years!!

I resolve to not pick on Jan this year...

http://www.relatably.com/m/img/austin-power-memes/c321c815b655e42f2d36852abbcf89dba7678669be6deb13a90f46b079c7af11.jpg

…personally at least. :rolleyes:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Let's hope for some better news this year. -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Thank you Jan, and thank you for having the awareness to realize that everything that I say here, is just a good natured joke.

You are a very wise man ...... Even if you are the most horrible pilot that the world has ever known. And that goes for you too Gerard.

...................................................................................giggles.gif .................. The very best New Year to ya all !

Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

Happy belated New Year to you Rick.

"Duchess" bwaaaaaa :D Can't even imagine what the whole enchilada looks like. :D

Jim, please don't pump him up like that, we'll never hear the end of it, sigh! ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Even if you are the most horrible pilot that the world has ever known. And that goes for you too Gerard.

Oh, I dunno...

He manages to wind up hitting the water every time. Not always easy to do.

By the same token, with the earth being 7/10ths water, it can't be all that hard, I suppose...:pilot:

And a big HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

Get it? "BIG" Happy New Year?? :rolleyes:

Nevermind...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Even if you are the most horrible pilot that the world has ever known. And that goes for you too Gerard

Among the feasts of holidays, I won't even notice the remark. Happy New Year!

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Archived