UTT Live

Fromflorida

I recently got Ultimate Traffic Live and I really like the software. I downloaded a few AI base models from Flightsim and added them to the simobjects/airplanes folder and they appear in the manufacturer drop down menu but when I add the new repaint to the model and put the traffic slider at 100% I go to Chicago O'hare for example to look for the United Airlines 787s (custom repaints) I save the repaint on the ones I want to use. When I start up FSX and UTT Live starts, I don't see the new repaint! anyone know what I am doing wrong? I added the airline to the CFG as well. :mad:

I have some WOAI plus a lot of my own, I've not had UTT for a few years.

OK the 787 model you want the new livery to show is have you installed it yourself or is it part of the UTT Live package?

If it is part of the UTT package I take it you have put the new texture in that aircraft folder.

If you have look in the aircraft.cfg the new texture should be listed like this:

texture.jpg

If it isn't there then that could also be the reason it isn't showing.

Make a backup copy of the aircraft.cg then in the original change the texture from the old one to the new one, if it all goes wrong you still have the backup to fall back on.

You should add new aircraft, repaints or flightplans to UT Live through the user interface. It's all in the manual.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I tried adding flight plans repaints and now its stuck at the initializing phase even when I click "start simulation".

If you haven't added the aircraft itself/themselves, the installation is incomplete and that's why it can't initialize. Installing AI aircraft isn't as simple as installing user-flyable aircraft, and you must complete every step in the process - there are no shortcuts.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

When I try to start UT Live in FSX it closes the application.

You should maybe try to get the program to run correctly before trying anything fancy. UT Live should start automatically when you open FSX.

GPU: GeForce GTX 1080

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU@4.2GHz

Memory: 16.00GB Ram

Resolution: 3840 x 2160, 30Hz Seiki 39†Monitor

Operating System: Windows 10 Home Edition

Archived