Trouble Adding Scenery Area

LTCSZ

Hi: I am attempting to add a scenery area to FSX...The area is called "Steves"...I follow the instructions, I think, but I always end up with nothing at the end of the sequence...I have Steves directory with Scenery and Texture directories under it with all of the scenery files added in the Scenery sub-folder...I have attached screenshots...Help! What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Ashampoo_Snap_Monday, October 29, 2018_14h01m25s_004_.jpg

Ashampoo_Snap_Monday, October 29, 2018_14h00m51s_002_.jpg

Ashampoo_Snap_Monday, October 29, 2018_14h01m05s_003_.jpg

Ashampoo_Snap_Monday, October 29, 2018_14h00m29s_001_.jpg

Bingo! That solved it...Thanks!

Using the last shot of the FSX/Library....are you clicking on "Add Area" and then pointing to Steves and then clicking in the white area of where your pointer is in the 3rd shot?

Hi: I am attempting to add a scenery area to FSX...The area is called "Steves"...I follow the instructions, I think, but I always end up with nothing at the end of the sequence...I have Steves directory with Scenery and Texture directories under it with all of the scenery files added in the Scenery sub-folder...I have attached screenshots...Help! What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

HI, my guess, this may be a known fsx error in not finding the directory folder.

See that in the third print when you enter the steve´s folder, the directory is left blank.

Try typing and incrementing all the way plus (\ scenery) at the end where the directory is empty and select the first steve´s folder file.

I tried to draw on your print, it's not a treasure map, I hope you understand.Ashampoo_Snap_Monday, October 29, 2018_14h00m51s_003_.jpg

Visit http://www.3dmodelbrasil.com freeware FSX/P3D/XPlane scenery:pilot:

Archived