More Spitfire

GBJim

Inspired by all of the Spitfire activity here recently, I downloaded one of my own here today. It's the Mk lX D day version, prettied up with invasion stripes. She's a real sweetheart. :) Just a couple of pics, and a very short video. - Jim

Video >>>>

sp 0.jpg

sp 1.jpg

Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

Have to make a video with this song. Although, YouTube would probably yank it.

I used to play The Prodigy and Rob Zombie while hacking my butt off online in COD Modern Warefare, BF2 and BF2142. Good times. LOL

OOM errors? Read this.

"The great thing about flight simulation is that in real life there are no do-overs." - Abraham Lincoln c. 1865

An awesome weather website with oodles of Info. and options.

Wile E. Coyote would be impressed.

Have to make a video with this song. Although, YouTube would probably yank it.

I used to play The Prodigy and Rob Zombie while hacking my butt off online in COD Modern Warefare, BF2 and BF2142. Good times. LOL

?????? Sorry, but I just don't understand any of this. ?????? Sheech ! What's wrong with this guy ??????

Thanks for your nice comments guys. Jan, it's the updated FSX Alphasim Spitfire by Michael Pook. Here is part of the Read Me. >>>>

README.TXT

This is an update of my earliar FSX update for the Alphasim Supermarine Spitfire, which had 2909 downloads so far. I re-configured the VC and the 2D panel considerably,

so now the panels are approximately authentic to the real Spitfire panel and the VC and 2D panels now match for the most part. I also added wing guns and corrected smoke effect

The package includes 2 models and four beatiful and very detailed paints.

New configuration by Michael Pook.

?????? Sorry, but I just don't understand any of this. ?????? Sheech ! What's wrong with this guy ??????

HAHA, well, if you're over 40 I can understand.

OOM errors? Read this.

"The great thing about flight simulation is that in real life there are no do-overs." - Abraham Lincoln c. 1865

An awesome weather website with oodles of Info. and options.

Wile E. Coyote would be impressed.

Jan's last image in that group is a work of art. He has really improved his skills with my tutoring.

He is definitely my hero !

[ATTACH=CONFIG]205625[/ATTACH]

Yes, Jim, and it is so "hard to be humble!" I am sure he will come back with something on that comment!

Rick :cool:

Of course I'm your hero Jim, the common man always seeks an example. It's a law of nature. It's also my destiny, being a talented young and handsome natural born and mainly noble airman. You're only an airman. And you're VERY right. It's a real piece of art. Like most of my landings.
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived