Ceranado DA42

bmatt569

Hi All,

Since it's my birthday I've decided that I should get another aircraft that I like. Ceranado came out with their rendition of the DA42. I've read their description of it and it sounds nice. The big deal is that the G1000 comes with AIRAC 1601 but is updateable. Being able to use SIDS and STARS is getting to be almost a requirement anymore.

So, the decision has been made as to the aircraft and publusher, now my REAL question. How reliable (safe) is it to buy directly from the Ceranado website? Has anybody had any problems with them? If so, what? My assumption is that since they are a major player in this field they have to be safe. Am I right?

Thanks,

Bill

Bill Mattson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Airspeed, altitude and ideas, bad to run out of all three at the same time

I haven't bought directly from Carenado but from my own experience, any Carenado plane with glass gauges is a frame-rate Black Hole.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Hi All,

Since it's my birthday I've decided that I should get another aircraft that I like. Ceranado came out with their rendition of the DA42. I've read their description of it and it sounds nice. The big deal is that the G1000 comes with AIRAC 1601 but is updateable. Being able to use SIDS and STARS is getting to be almost a requirement anymore.

So, the decision has been made as to the aircraft and publusher, now my REAL question. How reliable (safe) is it to buy directly from the Ceranado website? Has anybody had any problems with them? If so, what? My assumption is that since they are a major player in this field they have to be safe. Am I right?

Thanks,

Bill

First of all....Happy birthday! As far as Carenado go i can only say that i have their Embraer Phenom 300, ordered from their website without issue.

Enjoy

Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Archived