Mission Help C-130 - Light Bloom?

Prostock

I dl'd a mission Here https://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=C130upload&x=0&y=0

It says the following in the Readme instructions: Issues: The Aces team that programmed FSX did not activate the Concorde visor keys so the loading ramp will not work, this aircraft is a FS2004 model light bloom must be turned off before flying.

My Question: How do I Turn Off Light Bloom?

The Mission starts with the C-130 at 5000 feet. The aircraft immediately takes a Nose Dive. Is the Light Bloom the cause of this & how do I fix it. I have emailed the Author and am waiting a response.

Also, the aircraft does not have Panel & no Instructions for that. Recommend a good panel?

Thank you for any help.

Lens Flare and Light Bloom are in the same place as DX10 Preview. FSX/Settings/Customize/Graphics, I think.

The author sent me an email with instructions & yes MR ZIPPY, that's where the settings are. I don't understand how those settings would have any effect on how the aircraft fly's or not. I followed his directions and re-read them a few times so I would understand them fully and applied them. Tried to fly the C-130 and with same results. Nose Dive to the ground, no control at all. I will reply to his email for further assistance. Thanks

The author sent me an email with instructions & yes MR ZIPPY, that's where the settings are. I don't understand how those settings would have any effect on how the aircraft fly's or not. I followed his directions and re-read them a few times so I would understand them fully and applied them. Tried to fly the C-130 and with same results. Nose Dive to the ground, no control at all. I will reply to his email for further assistance. Thanks

OK, I just flew it and it is in a nosedive but recoverable. You are 6 miles from touchdown at the airport. Drop flaps immediately, your wheels are down, keep speed about 110knots. This aircraft is fully loaded with cargo and fuel so it's a tough monkey to control. Good luck!

aid mission.JPG

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

OK, I just flew it and it is in a nosedive but recoverable. You are 6 miles from touchdown at the airport. Drop flaps immediately, your wheels are down, keep speed about 110knots. This aircraft is fully loaded with cargo and fuel so it's a tough monkey to control. Good luck!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]204894[/ATTACH]

I got it to work, not a successful first time out but next time will be. Thanks

I got it to work, not a successful first time out but next time will be. Thanks

That's the spirit! Be forewarned that as you approach the destination airport in San Juan, it is dark and pretty foggy till you get nearer to touchdown.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

That's the spirit! Be forewarned that as you approach the destination airport in San Juan, it is dark and pretty foggy till you get nearer to touchdown.

I did make it to San Juan using my auto pilot & GPS. I had all my lights blaring & I'm sure the saw me coming, I heard a sigh when the problem happened because I decided to bank hard left & go around, maybe the cargo shifted & it caused the mission to fail. I'll give it another go maybe tomorrow. It is a fun mission. Just wish the plane wasn't so frisky at the start. I'll post my screen shot of Success as soon as it's accomplished. Thanks again

Had some time tonight to fly this mission successfully this outing. Thanks for the kind words and as always your help.

20180915221532_1.jpg

Archived