9/11 tribute

CRJ_simpilot

Decided to do a small 9/11 project today. I had other ideas for this video, but decided to do this. Landing was manual without ILS.

uWEKBA7.jpg

WSQQDMt.jpg

stcVQfu.jpg

Use HD.

OOM errors? Read this.

"The great thing about flight simulation is that in real life there are no do-overs." - Abraham Lincoln c. 1865

An awesome weather website with oodles of Info. and options.

Wile E. Coyote would be impressed.

Thanks for your tribute. As a retired firefighter/paramedic I lost several friends that day, all from FDNY Station 5 in Manhattan. Brave men and women who willingly gave their lives without any thought to their own safety. May we remember them and keep their families in our prayers forever.

Bill Mattson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Airspeed, altitude and ideas, bad to run out of all three at the same time

Thanks for your tribute. As a retired firefighter/paramedic I lost several friends that day, all from FDNY Station 5 in Manhattan. Brave men and women who willingly gave their lives without any thought to their own safety. May we remember them and keep their families in our prayers forever.

My upmost condolences to you. Now I feel like I should have made the video better. I didn't care for the long landing at the end. And I added periods after each statement at the end of the video and I shouldn't have done that I guess. I'm pretty particular at what I do. I guess I'm a perfectionist.

I've never been to NY, but I feel close to all those on 9/11. I shed a tear every year, and this morning was no exception. I watched live on TV as the events transpired. I was 20 years old. One month before my 21st birthday. I have in my position a brief case full of two years worth of Time and Newsweek magazines of those events. I also collect newspapers on certain historical events, and the image above is from my collection. Also, in this brief case are six VHS tapes of that day. I haven't even reviewed them in 17 years, and I need to dub them all to blu-ray. I also have a DVD a member of another forum I'm on created some years ago with CNN footage of that day synced up to three different selectable audio streams. Primary channel is CNN, number two is FDNY radio Coms, and three is EMS or Port Authority, I can't remember. If you'd like to have it, send me a PM. It's a DVD and I can give you the iso to burn to a blank DVD with portable img burn.

Revalation 21:4

“And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

OOM errors? Read this.

"The great thing about flight simulation is that in real life there are no do-overs." - Abraham Lincoln c. 1865

An awesome weather website with oodles of Info. and options.

Wile E. Coyote would be impressed.

Archived