How do you change the ATCs' actions?

superskish

I know this is pretty specific, but I was flying Air Force One, and I thought it would be really cool if, when flying it, the ATCs automatically give priority and clear the airspace within a certain radius... mostly things that they would do with the real AFO. I assume I could probably make a mod, but I don't know where to start, and I don't necessarily know exactly how to program it... :(

Any ideas?

Two programs, AISmooth and AISeparation, can be configured to do this for you. They can also be made to work together if you google either title. Always read the manual!

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

What you are asking for is hard coded in the Sim. AISmooth and AIseparation can be used with all planes to keep planes landing when you do. The manual on how to do this is file name manual.zip

OOM errors? Read this.

"The great thing about flight simulation is that in real life there are no do-overs." - Abraham Lincoln c. 1865

An awesome weather website with oodles of Info. and options.

Wile E. Coyote would be impressed.

Archived