Kazunori Ito's A-10 Thunderbolt II

GBJim

I received my weekly edition of Hot Freeware downloads today, and installed Mr. Ito's A-10 Thunderbolt ii. It fly's great, but I'm having trouble with the wheels. Not only is the nose wheel sinking into the tarmac, but the main wheels are real wobbly, and behaving like they are not centered on the axles. Is this condition fixable ?

Jim

FSX Fairchild-Republic A-10 Warthog

Description:

FSX Fairchild-Republic A-10 Warthog. This is Kazunori Ito's A-10 Thunderbolt II, modified for Flight Simulator X. This aircraft is from the 455th Air Expeditionary Wing based at Bagram Air Base. Includes a new panel, textures and FSX updates by Mark Rooks of RSDG Aircraft. Package includes pictures ...

Filesize: 33.18 MB

Filename: fsxa10.zip

Compatability: Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)

View/Download Here

Happiness is FSX Steam and Windows 7 . :)

Hi Jim! I tried it and I agree that the wheels have a bit of a wobble to them. Not much can be done for that. It taxied OK but the nosewheel buried itself when braking.

warthog.JPG

I made a change to point.0 in the [contact points] section of the aircraft .cfg. Give it a try and see if it does better for you.

point.0= 1.000, 21.694, 0.000, -7.7350, 2000.000, 0.000, 0.750, 30.000, 0.150, 4.500, 0.800, 5.000, 5.000, 0.000, 260.000, 300.000

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Archived