Default B737 Sound Effects

Hi, I need help. So I want to make the default B737 sound better. Are there any freeware sound packs, I want it to sound as realistic as possible, with all the sounds. Also, I really want to know if there is an addon which will make the warning sound that it makes when you set an altitude on autopilot, and when you approach that altitude, it makes that sound. Thank you, let me know if you need any more details.

There are plenty of freeware sound packs to choose from here in the File Library, as well as just doing a Google search for 'FSX 737 sounds'. That one specific sound for the A/P may not be so easy to find. Maybe only on a payware sound package.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Awhile back I got a freeware sounds from Project Magenta which includes the alt warning. However it’s no longer free and you have to be a Magenta customer now. See if you can register and purchase it: http://www.projectmagenta.com/pmsounds/

As for default 737 sounds, like Zip said, check the library here.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Awhile back I got a freeware sounds from Project Magenta which includes the alt warning. However it’s no longer free and you have to be a Magenta customer now. See if you can register and purchase it: http://www.projectmagenta.com/pmsounds/

As for default 737 sounds, like Zip said, check the library here.

+1 I had the freeware version also, but don't remember an audio altitude warning. Maybe something they added to the payware version? I have plenty of A/Ps in different versions of aircraft that have a light turn on within 1000 feet of assigned altitude.

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Also, I really want to know if there is an addon which will make the warning sound that it makes when you set an altitude on autopilot, and when you approach that altitude, it makes that sound.

You best chance of finding such a gauge would be in panels for vintage aircraft of which the AP wasn't able to level off at a chosen altitude. The horn was a warning for the pilot to start the level off sequence. Early 737, or most 727 panels would be my first guess.

Be aware that these gauges work independent from the AP.

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

+1 I had the freeware version also, but don't remember an audio altitude warning. Maybe something they added to the payware version? I have plenty of A/Ps in different versions of aircraft that have a light turn on within 1000 feet of assigned altitude.

Oh it’s there. Also, gear up/down, flaps up, 10,000 feet, etc...

The altitude alert is a horn sound.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

Archived